RANDY DYE, Associate Broker
Carol Dye, Realtor
One of our favorite things is getting to know people and making new friends. This is one of the primary reasons we became a real estate agents. As Realtors, our mission is to help our clients solve their real estate challenges whether buying or selling a home or business, arranging financing or simply providing friendly advice.
After attending Michigan State University, Randy and Carol arrived in Benzie County in 1970 along with their daughters Kristi and Toni. Upon our arrival we purchased the original Sail Inn Restaurant in downtown Beulah then relocated it to its new location in Benzonia. Altogether, we have invested over 40 years in the hospitality business and owned and managed several restaurants in this area. Over the years, our family has grown with the arrival of our grandchildren Jacksen, Leah and Taylor. As a family, we have enjoyed our business experiences and have loved being part of Benzie County.
Our philosophy is simple:
- Create a positive real estate experience for our clients by going the extra mile.
- Walk the walk with our customers by always placing their interests first.
- Never compromise on ethics.
- Realize that every day presents an opportunity to have a positive impact.
- Be professional....always strive to improve.
Business / community recognition includes:
- RE/MAX 100% Club (2008)
- People’s Choice Award for Real Estate – Benzie County (2007 and 2009)
- RE/MAX Executive Club (2007)
- Business of the Year – Sail Inn Restaurant (2002) - Benzie County Chamber of Commerce
- Restaurant of the Month Award from MSU
- Friends of Education Awards from both Benzie Central Schools and Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Members of both Traverse Area Association of Realtors and the Manistee-Oceana-Mason Board of Realtors
- Members of both the Benzie County Chamber of Commerce and the Frankfort-Elberta Chamber of Commerce
- Both Carol and Randy have served as president of the Benzie County Chamber of Commerce
- Served as board member (Carol) of the Mills Community House and of the Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation
- Active members of our local Church
- Member of Crystal Downs 1986 - 2005